Kill-A-Watt AC Power Meter
This amazing, easy-to-use device allows you to figure out your electrical use
per EV charge or for any electrical device by the hour, day, week, month or year.
- Displays Volts, Amps, Watts, Hz, and VA
- Check power quality by monitoring line voltage (VAC)
- Check device efficiency by monitoring Power Factor (PF)
- Check power quality by monitoring line frequency (Hz)
- Large LCD display shows accumulated consumption by kilowatt hour (kWh)
- Continuously accumulates time from the moment it is plugged in
- No Batteries, it is powered from the AC line
- Easy to reset, just unplug for 3 seconds
- Display: Volts, Amps, Watts, Hz, VA, Cumulative Kilowatt-Hours
- Operating Voltage: 115 VAC
- Max Voltage: 125 VAC
- Max Current*: 15 A
- Max Power: 1875 VA
*Warning beeper will activate if the 15 A Maximum Current rating is exceeded
Availability: In stock! Available for immediate delivery - Order now!
*) Price includes FREE Shipping and Handling in USA.
Send mail to
email@example.com with questions or comments
about this web site.
Copyright © 2012-2014 MIROX Corporation
This web page was successfully Validated as: "HTML 5 with CSS 3" and tested in all above browsers